Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ryan's Rally: We Got This ? Koons Automotive Heartfelt Donation

?

Koons Automotive donates Sienna Van!

Koons Automotive donates Sienna Van!

Koons Automotive. What a wonderful, caring, and sincerely humble organization! Really, just a great group of people working for a great company. Yesterday they donated a new ?adapted? van with all the fanfare and celebration. It opens up a whole new world for Ryan and my family.

It was overwhelming? in a good way.

Also, it was deeply heartfelt. I could see and feel the joy in the Koons team that they made such a difference in our lives. Their happiness for us was practically overflowing. They were never boastful. It was entirely just so touching. So genuine. So loving. I never wanted them to leave and was sad to see them go.?

Krystal Koons and my family enjoying the van.

Krystal Koons and my family enjoying the van.

Krystal Koons, the company spokesperson, wouldn?t stop talking about the letter my daughter, Kari, wrote. Every time the media asked her what it meant to Koons, she immediately turned the focus back to our family. She would speak of her admiration of our family?s love and devotion. I was so proud of Krystal for doing this.

Perhaps this is why I have what?s akin to a junior high school crush on her. Her being a hot blonde has nothing to do with it! I swear!

I hope it wasn?t weird how much I was hugging her (hehehehe). I?m well on my way to being the dirty, old man my wife always claimed I?d become.

But (more) seriously, I just have some much respect for her and all the Koons people who came to our home yesterday. A classy, top-notched group. People who are easy to look up to and appreciate. Good people with outstanding morals and ethics. There also must be a special shout-out to David Telfer, who did most of the legwork over the past six months to make this happen.

This video (make sure you have your flash player enabled), to follow, is from ABC News Channel 7.

This is from NBC Channel 4 News.

I have big plans for the van. It is my biggest wish to get some nearby office space so Ryan and I can ?go to work? everyday. Yes, Ryan will wear a bow tie, as will I. We have so much to offer society and we now have a means to get us out and about. Sure, this is a lofty goal (given the cost of leasing square footage in northern Virginia), but I will make it happen. You can count on this. Sure, it will be good for me in so many ways. Moreover, it will be great for Ryan. Not to mention, a huge benefit for society.

But first, I?m bringing back a family tradition of driving to a nearby town to view holiday lights. We use to do this every year. It was always a big night for us, with holiday music on the radio, a plateful of cookies, and a thermos of piping-hot cocoa as we took in the wonderful decorations.

Again, Krystal Koons, David Telfer, and the entire Koons team? thank you. We are fortunate you included us in your life. You made such a difference for us. You can always count on the loyalty of my family and the many followers known collectively as ?Team Diviney?.

Source: http://ryansrally.org/2012/12/18/koons-automotive-heartfelt-donation/

earthquake today Romney ray lewis Bosses Day 2012 Arlen Specter Winsor McCay Amanda Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment