Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Buying a new home when underwater - Zillow Real Estate Advice

Hi,

I understand your situation. ?Many people are in it. ?I would love take a look at the comps in your area see what is the max you can get for it and also would love to take a look at what you can get for renting it.

I definitely would recommend speaking to a mortgage rep about the mortgage situation...they would give you a general idea and details of the situation for your better understanding and comfort.

I would love to help in any way I can. ?The market analysis is free so no obligation. ?I work in Somerset, Morris county areas. Please email me at realestate.mel.s@gmail.com.

Thank you and look forward to hearing back from you.

Melissa Silva
201-527-7313

Source: http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Buying-a-new-home-when-underwater/498695/

fireworks 4th of July Andy Griffith joe johnson scientology Wimbledon 2012 TV Schedule fourth of july

No comments:

Post a Comment